Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blue Wedding Nails (simple look)

This look was super easy to accomplish. Here is what I used:


  • Nail Polish Remover (to clean edges after look is complete)
  • Q-tips
  • Top Coat of your choice
  • "Sinful Colors" Rain Storm
You can use a base coat if you like. It will help keep the color on longer! Here, I didn't use one. 
All you have to do it apply a thin layer (or two) of this color to your nails, let it dry and apply a top coat. I usually use "Out the Door" which can be purchased at Sally's Beauty. It is very good top coat and dries really fast! I am currently out and need to purchase more! 
Sorry for the long absence. My desktop has been down for quite some time now. Picture quality will be better now as well because of my new camera! Thanks for reading! XOXO More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment