Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Classic White French Manicure with a Rhinestone Accent!

I love the classic look! You've got to add a little bling to it thought to give it some pizzazz! What you will need:


  • "Out The Door" Top Coat. I use this for a base as well. 
  • Any white polish.
  • Rhinestones. (I got a small $5 kit from Walmart)
  • Nail Art Brushes.
  • A silver striper.
  • Nail Glue.
First I applied the base coat.
Then, I applied the white color to the free edge of the nail. (2 coats)
After those dried, I took the silver striper and and started at the top side corner of the white tip and drug it down towards the bottom to create a "V" (done on ring finger)
Next, after those dried, I took the nail art brush and dipped it into the white polish. Then, I re-created the look of the silver stripe but thicker and I did two lines (one on top of the other)
After that's dry, apply the glue where you want the rhinestone. Apply the stone and let it dry. 
After all is dry, apply two coats of top coat and your done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment