Monday, October 13, 2014

Black & White Glitter Spiderweb!

There is a video up for this tutorial but I'd like to keep doing the written instructions as well. I may only do videos when requested since they are so much work! Here is what I used:


  • "Sinful Color" brand in "Black on Black" any black polish will do. 
  • "Sally Hansen" brand in "Hard to Get" I believe the number is 110.
  • "Pure Ice" brand in "Dazzle Me"
  • "Out the Door" top coat (purchased at Sally's Beauty)
Paint thumb, index, middle and pinky black. Apply two thin coats. 
Paint the ring finger white, two thin coats as well.
Once these are dry, you want to start on the web. The best way to describe how to do the web is to just slice it like a pizza :-) 
Feel free to add some glitter to the web or even a little spider! Make it your own and get creative! 
Once all is dry, apply top coat and your done! 

If you're wondering why I never apply base coat, I never do unless the polish has been known to stain the nail (such as neon colors), then I'll apply a couple of thin coats before doing the design. Enjoy! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment