Thursday, August 13, 2015

August Ipsy Glam Bag #1!

 Hello all! (ratings 1-5 stars, 1 being the lowest)

I was VERY happy with my Ipsy Glam bag this month! I re-took the quiz and it was done well this month! 

First, we're going to talk about the Luxe Doubler Lip & Eye Pencil. This product is a good product! I wore this plum color today all day and only re-applied once! It doesn't last forever but it doesn't fade super fast either. I applied a clear Ios Egg Chap Stick to my lips first to help the liner glide on easier.
If you're using it for a lip stick, you will have to put some kind of chap stick on first, for it is hard to apply without. 
You can also use it for an eyeliner! I haven't used it as an eyeliner yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to put up a review. This pencil is in the color "Wine" and it's SO beautiful! My husband is a little picky with my choice of lip color and even HE liked the shade! So...WIN! :-D

I also liked the fact that it came as a FULL size! It kind of stinks when you really like a product that Ipsy sends you and it's only a mini sample. I was very pleased with this product and I give it:
****
Here is the link to purchase: https://skonecosmetics.com/shop/brows-liners/new-luxe-doubler/
Original price is $15 a piece but it's on sale right now for $12!


 Bottom picture is a swatch of the lovely color for you! 






Next, I'm going to talk about another lip product that I was sent. This one, of course, came in a mini size which stinks because I really like it! I'm a sucker for a beautiful nude shade though. 
I've never heard of this brand (thanks Ipsy!). It's by the brand Noyah and the color is "Desert Rose." Beautiful soft nude color with a tiny hint of pink. I just applied this color a little bit ago and it feels great on the lips! I'm not too sure about the longevity of the shade yet, but I will be sure to let you know after I wear it for a few hours! Even if it doesn't stay, I'd purchase it because of the beautiful color and the way that it feels on the lips. It has a normal lip stick taste, nothing weird or out of the ordinary as far as smell. This is a natural lipstick! They have "their story" on their site and here is where you can purchase "Desert Rose"
https://noyah.com/lipstick/desert-rose-natural-lipstick.html

Also, here is a swatch of the color for you! 
This lipstick is priced at $18

Thanks for reading! More reviews on the rest of my Ipsy contents tomorrow! 

XOXO,
Krys.





2 comments:

  1. The second shade desert rose looks beautiful... :)
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete