Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Q & A Answers!!!

First off, I want to say thank you to the ladies who participated in this Q & A! It means a lot to me! We only have 2 questions so, let's get started, shall we? 

Q: "What is your "holy grail" of make up products?" -el_inspired. 

A: MASCARA! This is my go to, aka "holy grail" product. On days when I'm in a hurry to get somewhere and I didn't give myself enough time to do a full face of make up, mascara is what I grab and throw on before running out the door! I love how mascara widens, brightens and awakens the eyes! Nothing like those lashes going from drab and barely noticeable to fab in a few seconds! 
Now, the Cover Girl Lash Bloom mascara got a TERRIBLE rating on one of my blog posts because, frankly, it sucks when used alone! When you pair it with the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes mascara though....oh my. Perfect combo! The Lash Bloom is good for lengthening and separating, while the other is great for volume! So, these two together as a team? -thumbs up- 

Q: "What is the best foundation for combination skin that is mainly oily and sensitive? I also have olive toned skin." -Ana De Jesus.

A:"Cover Girl "Ready, Set Gorgeous" foundation! Love, love, LOVE this product! Is is a light coverage foundation but it is oil free, won't clog pores and is specifically for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and I haven't broke out from this product yet! I used to use the Instant Rewind foundation and I used it for 2 years, but then my skin started "rejecting" it. I started breaking out from it and had to switch it up. I do recommend that you switch up your foundation at least once every two years or so, IF you notice this same problem. If not, don't worry about it! It all depends on the demands of your skin. Mine just happens to need a switch-e-roo sometimes! My skin is also combination skin. I get oily in the T-zone and the rest is normal to dry, depending on the weather. I don't have any complaints whatsoever with this foundation! I also got the matching powder and LOVE it when I need to touch up the oily spots. 
The foundation, for me, is in Classic Ivory and the powder is in the color "light." 

To the right is a list of the colors that I found online for this specific foundation. I personally, don't know how many shade varieties they have since I automatically am drawn to the see through translucent shades. ;-D haha! 

Hope this helps! Thank you for asking these questions!! I really enjoyed answering them for you! XOXO

-Krys.

No comments:

Post a Comment