Friday, January 31, 2014

Dark Blue Nails with Grey and Rhinestone Accent Nail!

Again, another Pinterest idea! This look turned out beautifully! What I used:

  • "Nail Magic" base coat and nail strengthener.
  •  "Rain Storm" in the "Sinful Colors" brand.
  • "Cool Gray" in the "Sinful Colors" brand. 
  • "Queen of Beauty" in the "Sinful Colors" brand.
  • "Rhinestone(s) of your choice. 
  • Make-Up wedges.
  •  Some nail glue.
  • Tweezers.


How I completed this look:

On all fingers except the ring finger, apply two THIN layers of the dark blue/gray color. 
Then, on the ring finger apply two THIN coats of the light gray color. After all the polish dried, I took a piece of paper and dabbed the "Queen of Beauty" polish onto it. Then, with a make up wedge I dabbed it into the glitter polish then in a rocking motion, applied it to all the dark blue/gray nails on the free edge side. 
For the rhinestone, I took some nail glue and dabbed a small amount onto the base of my nail (or where ever you want the stone). Then take a pair of tweezers to apply the rhinestone to the nail. 
After all is dry, apply top coat and your finished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment