Friday, January 31, 2014

"Reverse Manicure" Black & White!

 I saw this look on Pinterest and thought: "Okay, these are awesome!" So..I recreated the look and here they are! What products I used:

  • "Nail Magic" base coat/nail strengthener 
  • "Black Rage" in the "Pure Ice" brand.
  • "Snow Me White" in the "Sinful Colors" brand.
  • "Out The Door" fast drying Top Coat.


How I accomplished this look:


*As always, make sure the polish is dry before you apply anything different*


First, I applied the "Nail Magic" base coat and nail strengthener. 

Then, paint all nails with the black polish. Now, the key to this is to apply two VERY THIN coats to your nails and make sure they are dry before you apply coat number two! 
Then, I took the white polish and painted the free edge of my nails. Again, if you have little to no free edge,  you can eye it or apply (on DRY nails) the reinforcement labels to get it more even. Apply two (thin) coats of the white color. 
Lastly, after all is dry, apply one to two coats of the "Out The Door" top coat and your done! This look requires A LOT of patience because of all the waiting around to make sure everything is dry as well as the multiple thin coats that this look requires to get it even.  

No comments:

Post a Comment