Friday, June 15, 2018

Alamar Reina Del Caribe Eye-Shadow Pallet Review!

Oh my goodness...let's just start this
off here. This is the Alamar Reina Del Caribe Eye-Shadow pallet that was created by Gabby (she works for Boxycharm).

She has a Cuban background so all the
colors/names in this pallet reminds her 
of home! I LOVE the concept of this pallet. I'm so glad that she created this pallet dedicated to her heritage. 

Inside this pallet, you'll find AMAZING
colors as well as AMAZING quality! 
I have ZERO complaints with this pallet.
There is, however, a tad bit of fall out with the color "El Malecon" and there's no mirror (I don't mind) but other than that, absolute perfection. I would highly recommend this pallet!
I will be taking this pallet and only this
one on vacation this year. 

To the right, you can see the inside. I LOVE the tropical feel to this pallet. So compact and adorable! Packaging gets an A+ from me! I cannot lift this pallet up enough. You need this in your collection! Next to the color names, you'll see a drop of water or a sun. The ones that have a water droplet next to them, you can use wet OR dry. I used them dry and didn't feel the need to wet them to get good color payoff which is a HUGE plus in my book! The colors with the sun next to them, you use dry ONLY. Getting them wet would ruin the color as they are for transition shades, lower lash line and outer corner colors. Below, I'll post the link to the pallet. Trust me, you need this one in your collection! 

Below is the one of a couple looks that I've created with this pallet thus far. I love ALL of the colors!! The pallet is $28. Will I be repurchasing when I run out? 100% YES!! It is worth the money, in my opinion! 

Enjoy!

XOXO,
Krys. 

Link to purchase:

https://alamarcosmetics.com/collections/collection-one/products/palette-one

No comments:

Post a Comment