Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Go-To Look/First Impression!

Hello everyone!


Today I want to share
with you my go to look
that I would typically
do on a day to day basis. Nothing fancy and super easy!

The first impression for the day is the "Your Minerals Sweden"
loose eye-shadow pigment in the
color "Brown Hypnotic."
Oh my goodness..the color of this product is GORGEOUS! 
If only the actual product was just as good. Unfortunately, it's
not.

When I applied the color to my eye, it was stunning!!! Unfortunately, as I blended out the edges and went to put a transition shade on above it, it literally wiped it away. Very glittery as well. Everything was lost on the eye when I blended and to me, it's not worth it. This product retails up to $24! It all depends on where you purchase it. Some places have it for $11. I wouldn't recommend you pay either price for it! 

Now, onto my simple day to day look!!!
I normally will do a light wash of a darker nude or light brown in the shade with a wing liner and a TON of mascara(I love a lot of mascara)! My go to shade for the crease for this look comes from the Sioree Diaries Pallet from PUR Cosmetics in the color "Gala." I will be doing a review on this eye-shadow pallet next!! 

Sometimes, I'll take a black eye-shadow and smoke out the liner to create a less "sharp" look. I only do the liner half-way across on easy make up days because I don't want it to be to glam. 

For my brows, I don't put harsh lines on them for more natural days. I just use the Brow Gal Tinted fiber product on these days!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Please comment and share! 

XOXO,
Krys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment