Saturday, June 2, 2018

Winky Luxe Eye-Shadow Pallet Review!

Hello and good evening! Where do I start with this pallet? The packaging is SO cute!! I love the fact that the colors are written on the back of the pallet as well.

There are some interesting, unique shades in this pallet, which in and of itself, is worth the buy! 

These colors are build-able and easily blended on the eyes. I LOVE this pallet and have used it for many months now and can confidently say that it's a great buy! 

It is a $25 pallet BUT it's a good one. I use this pallet quite frequently (when I can find it amongst my collection). 

If you want to see me create a look with this pallet, comment below! 

Here is the link to the pallet! 


I hope you enjoyed today's post!!! 
Pictures of the pallet and swatches are below!


XOXO,
Krys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment