Monday, June 4, 2018

Winky Lux Kitten Pallet Look!

Hello everyone! Good afternoon! 
Today, I'm going to walk you through
this requested make-up tutorial.

I'm using the Winky Lux Kitten Pallet
to created this look for you today. 

To the right, I have the colors labeled by number so you can tell what I used on my eye.

#1 is used for the transition shade. To accomplish this look, I used my Mally (#1 in the brush picture) brush to buff this shade onto the lid. I will try my best to find these brushes and post links below.

Once the first shade is applied, then we move on to the dark purple shade which is number 2. As you can see in the picture below, the dark purple shade is focused on the outer corner and into the crease. I used the #2 brush to do this at first, then to add more pigment in the outer corner, I
used #3. So, I used a mix of brushes #2 & #3 to accomplish the dark purple shade on the lid. 

Next, I did the lower lash line. On the lower inner corner, I used color #4. This color is SO unique!! I love it!! So, I applied that color as an inner corner highlight and I dragged it across the bottom lower lash a bit as well. 

On the lower outer corner of the lash line, I applied color #3 with a brush that I just realized (as I'm typing this) I did not add to the picture above! It was a brush from Avon when I used to sell it years ago. Anyways, I smudged that onto the lower outer lash. 

I applied color #6 with brush #5. This makes a GREAT brow bone highlight! I typically use a matte shadow to accomplish this look. I'm not a fan of shiny, metallic colors under the brow bone. 

Last, but not least, I added that GORGEOUS pop of gold on the inner upper lid! This is the show stopper color to me. So metallic and so gold..very lovely color! This is the color in #5. I like to use my finger to apply foiled colors like this. It sticks better than it does with a brush for me, personally. This color in "Cateye" was the color that was requested yesterday for a look to be created around it. I LOVE how it turned out. It's a great mix of smokey and natural.

Brushes I found:

Brush #5 I bought from my local Dollar General in a pack. 

Brush #3 is an ELF brush:

Royal & Langnickel BX-80

I hope you liked this post and learned something cool today! Please comment and share this post and I'll talk to you soon!

XOXO,
Krys.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment