Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blue and Metallic Silver Manicure!

So, I am finished with the Valentine's Day looks for this month! I am just going to be posting looks that I think are awesome and "post worthy" and also, requests from you! Here is what you'll need to achieve this look:


  • "Nail Magic" base coat.
  • "Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear" in the color "Celeb City"
  • "Avon Mega Watt" in the color "Shock"
  • "Finger Paints" in the color "Copy Cat"
  • "Out The Door" top coat.
*You can use whatever colors you have on hand, I am just telling you what I use to get these looks* 
I don't recommend the Avon brand nail polish in any bright color like this because it took me 5 thin coats to achieve the desired blue color.

First, I applied the base coat.
Then, I applied the blue color (in 5 thin coats) on the index, middle and pinky fingers.
Next, I applied the metallic silver color (one coat is just fine) to the ring and thumb fingers.
After the metallic color dried, I took the chunky glitter and put 1 coat on top. (This glitter has a green background color to it. You can find chunky glitters that don't have this if you prefer) 
After everything dries, apply the top coat and your done! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment