Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Heartbeat Look in Red and White!

I recreated this look for my Sister In Law, Shaina Coe! 

What you'll need:



  • "Nail Magic" Base Coat.
  • "Ruby Ruby" in the "Sinful Colors" brand.
  • "Snow Me White" in the "Sinful Colors" brand.
  • Sally's #306 Nail Art Brush. 
  • "Out The Door" Top Coat.
First, paint all the nails with the base coat (or any base coat that you have)
Second, paint all the nails red. (I did one coat on all only because I will be doing multiple looks today and it'll be easier to take it all off again). If you want a little more staying power, do two thin coats. 
Next, I took the Nail Art brush and started on the thumb on the left hand and worked my way across. For the heart, it's easier to start on the left side with the small line first, then make two bumps along the top to create the top section of the heart, then just fill it in. 
Lastly, when all is dry, apply the top coat and your finished!

*Whenever I purchase my new camera, I will post step by step instructions!! I find it hard to do with horrible camera quality. Pictures will get better!!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment