Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Products I Use!

I had a request from someone to post the supplies that I use to complete my looks. That way, when I describe them in my tutorials, you know what I speak of. 

Picture 1- (Sorry about the messy buffers, I'm in need of a couple new ones)

  • (top) This is called a "Chammy Shine." This is used on the natural nail for buffing and shining. It works wonders!!! If your not a polish person, this is perfect for you! Sally's Beauty Supply.
  • (middle) This is called the "Polar Block" or "Buffing Block." This is used mainly on acrylic nails but you can gently use them on the natural nails if need be. If you do your polish in a bright color and you forget to apply your base coat, this is good for removing surface stains from the nails. Sally's Beauty Supply.
  • (bottom) This is the only Nail Art brush I own. I find this small brush very versatile for a lot of different designs! This is found at Sally's as well.
Picture 2
This is my nail stamping collection! This is for those smaller, more intricate designs that my left hand won't allow me to do. :-)
All the octagon shaped ones (on left and top) came in a kit from Amazon. You can type in "Nail Stamping Kits" and it'll bring up tons of looks to choose from! Be careful though because not ALL kits come with the rubber stamper and scraper. The second to the last plate came from Walmart. 
The last plate on the far right is actually a name brand plate from: www.konadnail.com
Here at this site, you can browse tons of different plates and nail supplies! I just bought the name brand Konad plate from Amazon. 


Picture 3-
These are all of my loose glitters! They are very versatile! You can use them on your eyes with special adhesive gel OR you can use them to glam up your nails! I have a couple of golds, a couple of whites, a silver and a bright green (which is not posted.) I will be demonstrating these glitters in a lot of future looks and I'd have to say...I'm very excited! 

Picture 4-
These are all three of my stripe polishes! I don't have many because most of the time, I use my nail art brush for making stripes on the nails. These can be found at any convenient store! I usually get mine from Sally's Beauty Supply or the Dollar Store. Now, keep in mind that you pay for what you get. The one's from the Dollar Store have a weird smell and get gummy VERY quickly so..I would recommend buying from Sally's or Walmart. 

Picture 5-
This is a shot of everything together. The circular things at the top are gems and pearls that are used for nail decorating! I couldn't post a picture of them by themselves because they were white against a white background and they kinda disappeared :-) 
I have tons of different colors and looks in those gem containers. I purchase those at the Dollar Store for a few dollar total! 

If you have any questions about any of this product, just comment below! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment