Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pink, Black and Glitter Valentine's Look with Lips!

Continuing my Valentine's Day Looks! This one took patience but it was fun!! Once I get a camera, I will be attempting to do step by step video tutorials! How to get this look:


  • "Out The Door" top coat.
  • "Pure Ice" brand in the color "Love"
  • "Pure Ice" brand in the color "Spit Fire"
  • "Sinful Colors" brand in the color "Snow Me White"
  • A black striper of your choice in the color black.
  • A black polish of your choice. In this tutorial, I used the .99 cent polish from Sally's Beauty.
  • "Nail Magic" base coat and strengthener. 
  • "Polar Block" buffer. (seen in my products post)
  • "Winning Nails by Worldwide" Nail Art brush #306 (also seen in my products video)
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Q-Tips
Remove older polish (if any) with polish remover. 
Then, take the Polar Block and buff all nails. I do this because it removes all surface stains and preps the nails for polish. 
Apply base coat.
Apply the light pink color to the index, ring and pinky fingers. (2 thin coats)
Next, apply the black color to the thumb and middle fingers. (2 thin coats as well)
Let all dry.
Next, put the black polish onto a paper plate. Take the nail art brush and simply draw on the "xoxo" onto the free edges of the index fingers.
Next, take the white polish and dab some onto the paper plate as well. Take the nail art brush and draw on the "Love" design to the middle fingers. Let dry.
Now, for the lips on the thumb fingers, all I did was flip the nail art brush around and used the end of it to dip into the white color, then applied it to the nail. (if you would like to see a tutorial on how to do this, just comment below)
Next, I applied the small hearts to the pinky nails. (I have a small tutorial on how to do this on my blog as well) then, I just filled in the empty spaces between the hearts with small dots.
Now, take the pink glitter and apply it to the ring finger for some extra bling! 
After all is completely dry (and make sure it is because I got a little anxious and smeared it all and had to do touch ups) apply top coat and your done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment