Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Becca Cosmetics "Champaign Pop" Review!

Here is is!! The Becca Cosmetics "Champagne Pop" made by the lovely Jaclyn Hill! I REALLY like this highlight! I mean, let's take a moment and look at the before (left) and after (right) picture to the right...
This product makes you looks like you've just been kissed by the sun!! 
This product really will, I believe, look good on all skin tones! That is a PLUS! I've heard nothing but good things about this product and it is as good as people say it is thus far.







To the right here is the swatch. Look how beautiful this color is!! SO pretty!! It reminds me of the sand in an oil painting. Luminous, bright and beautiful! 
Don't go heavy handed (like I did the first time) because it can make you look muddy/oily. I need to find the right brush for application! I used the wrong one, and it applied it TOO heavily! Practice makes perfect, right?


Here is the packaging! Very attractive and cute. There are little raised Champagne bubbles on the outside of the box. I thought that was cute :-)

Below is the link to order! 

http://www.sephora.com/becca-x-jaclyn-hill-shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P398805?skuId=1721240

Beautiful highlight. It is pricey and I like it thus far :-) As I experiment and play with it more, I'll know if it was worth it. As of right now, I'm liking it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment