Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Update!!

I am BEYOND excited to review the "Campaign Pop" by Jaclyn from Becca Cosmetics!!!! To the right is a picture of Jaclyn Hill (YouTube Make up artist and creator of the product) wearing the highlighter. Look how DEWEY and beautiful she looks!!!
It shows on my tracking information that I'll be receiving this product TOMORROW!!! So I will try my best to post a look on myself featuring this product sometime tomorrow! (along with a swatch) Jaclyn says that this product compliments ALL skin tones. From the palest to the deepest! So, pretty much the PERFECT highlight!
I'll also have my Ulta purchase review up today. I'll swatch some colors for you and maybe even create a look with the eyeshadows!
I'll receive my Make-Up Geek products on Wednesday so a post will be up on that product on Wednesday or Thursday! I'm SO excited to do these reviews!!! Stay tuned! And as always, thank you SO much to taking time out of your day to read my blog.

XOXO
-Krys.

No comments:

Post a Comment