Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Forget Toner!!

FORGET TONER!!! That's right. You don't need to lather your face with chemically laden "Sea Breeze" or other toners to get the desired benefits. 
Use an ice cube instead! That's right. Here are the benefits:


  • It refreshes the face.
  • Fights wrinkles.
  • Fights acne and HEALS blemishes.
  • Promotes blood circulation, therefore giving your skin a more youthful, glowing appearance! 
  • It also helps to MASSIVELY shrink your pores, therefore keeping bacteria OUT! 
  • Smooths skin.
  • Gets rid of spider veins.
If you have acne prone skin, I would suggest this technique morning and night AFTER your cleansing routine(s).  
When you do this, rub the ice cube all over your face until the ice cube is completely gone. It can be hard to handle because it eventually makes your face numb but it's worth it! 

I try to remember to do this step before applying make-up. It makes your foundation/powder lay nicely on the skin and keeps your pores closed for a better application! 

I can definitely tell the difference when I don't use ice! I can see my big pores through my foundation and my face feels dirtier underneath my make-up. Ick! It really helps your highlight set more nicely on your skin when you use it as well. 

So, in closing, try this out to see if you like it and if it works for you. If so, CHUCK that toner!!! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment