Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Product Review!

Here is the make up look that I wore today! It was a very easy, summery look and I enjoyed it! 
Below are the main products that I used to achieve this look:


  • Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner in the color "Indigo Blue"
  • Wet n' Wild in the color "Turquoise"
  • Cover Girl "Full Lash Bloom"
My thoughts on these eyeliners were NOT good. The brush was flimsy and the colors were not pigmented enough (I had to do two coats to achieve desired colors). I also got a black color in this brand and I'm hoping it's a better quality than the colored ones. I did, however, achieve the desired look, but it took a while. So overall, I do not recommend this brand. 

The mascara wasn't good either. I saw the brush outside of the packaging and it looked like a promising brush! It was a spiked "jelly" looking brush that looked like it would separate and elongate the lashes well. Well...it didn't. It stunk. I had to grab my go to mascara (Rimmel London Scandal Eyes) to fix the mess that the other stuff caused. This is the SECOND Cover Girl mascara that I have purchased and have been highly disappointed with. I'll use them, only because I'm not a wasteful person but I won't enjoy using them at all! 

I'm pretty sure this is my first post where ALL products were dissed! Eh, it happens! 

I will keep you updated on my Facebook page as to if I like the black eyeliner and if it's worth your money or not. If it's anything like these two, then no, don't buy it! 

Hope this review helped you! Add these items to your "DO NOT BUY" list! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

2 comments:

  1. hey! the wet n wild turquoise liner was on my wishlist for some time but I guess I need to think about it again thanks for sharing your review.. :)
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Shahneela! No problem! Glad I could help. I do recommend using the Rimmel London Glam Eyes eyeliner. I use the black and it's a very good liquid eye liner. <3

    ReplyDelete