Thursday, July 16, 2015

July Favorites!!!!



 Hello all!! I'm posting on my July Favorites today! Hope you enjoy!

**From left to right, top row: Ulta "Take Me There" eye shadow pallet. I love most of the colors in this pallet!! There are only 3 or 4 that I could do without.

Mary Kay Make Up Setting Spray. GREAT stuff! Leaves your skin moisturized and sets the make up in place well!

My Ipsy Make Up Bag- It's really cute and can hold a few essentials. They need to make them bigger! But overall, I like it!

Moroccan Sea Salt Spray from OGX (got it from Walmart)- this is great for curls!! Especially if you want those loose, beach waves! 

Biolage Curl Defining Gel- This stuff makes my curls look nice and smooth!! Good buy!

**Bottom from left to right: My Z-Pallet from Make Up Geek! I love how this pallet is magnetic and that you can personalize your own color pallet! The colors I purchased to start off: "Mermaid" "Corrupt" and "Poolside" also, on the bottom right of that pallet, is my eye-shadow that I received from Ipsy! Beautiful metallic tan/gold color!!! 

My NYX Eye Shadows! From the top left of the square over: "Stripped", "Frostbite", "Mermaid" and "Liquid Gold". All GREAT, very pigmented colors!

The two lipsticks: Rimmel London "Kate Moss" brand in numbers 17 and 10. Really like both colors!! One is a nude and one is a cool tone red color!

Under that, I have the Rimmel London "Scandal Eyes" mascara!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mascara!!! I make sure I don't run out of that stuff! 

Under the mascara is Rimmel London "Glam Eyes Liquid Liner". It has a nice, precise brush and it applies nicely! The only downside, is that it's metallic. So, I have to apply a matte black eye shadow on top of it.

Last, but not least, is the Becca Cosmetics "Champagne Pop" by Jaclyn Hill. GREAT highlighter!!!! It took me a while to find the perfect brush for it, but once I did it worked beautifully! I use the ELF concealer brush with it. 

Picture below: my make up cases that I bought from Walmart! I really like this set up and I have a lot more room for everything now! One container was $9 and the other was $10 I believe. Also, I have my "Party Queen" brushes that I purchased off of Amazon! Great brushes!! Viewed as well is my make up brush holder that I made at a craft shop, here in my town.

Hope you enjoy! Please comment, post and share! 

XOXO,
Krys.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of products! I really like the cute make-up bag and the mary kay setting spray sounds good! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ipsy! Every month I seem to forget I'm subscribed so it's the perfect surprise during the first week!! I'm also OBSESSED with Champagne Pop! I love Jaclyn and I feel like this product is so totally her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh..you watch Jaclyn too!? Awesome! I love her videos and she's so good in front of the camera! Thank you for the comment! XOXO

      Delete