Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Eye-Shadow Look of the Day!

Here I'm going to post my look of the day. Below, there is a reference chart to help you know where everything goes.

First, I applied the colors "Sunrise" and "Sunburst" from the Ulta "Take Me There" pallet as my transition shade.

Next, I applied "Corrupt" by Make-Up Geek to the inner and outer lids. 

**Make sure you keep the mid lid clear of the black color**

Then, I took a fluffier brush and drug the "Corrupt" color into the crease and into the inner part of the eye. 

Next, I took the color "Naked" in my Ulta "Take Me There" pallet and used my finger to dab it onto the center part of my eyelid. After you have dabbed that in there good, clean off your finger, or use a new one, and apply a bright blue color in the center lid (I used "Poolside" by Make-Up Geek). The "Naked" color or white, gave the blue a nice base and helped it to pop! 

After that, I took the color "Mermaid" in my Make-Up Geek pallet and applied that to the outer lash line. 

Then, go in with your highlight shade and apply it to the brow bone and inner corner. 

Add mascara and you're done! 


Here is a chart to help you out with the look I created today.

A- Where I applied "Corrupt" or any black color you have handy.

B- Where I also applied the black shade.

C- Where I put the white base first, then applied the bright blue "Poolside"

D- From D to D and in between where the = signs are, is where I drug the black color up and blended it into my crease. 

E- Where I applied "Sunrise" and "Sunburst" (any nude/gold will work). 

F- Highlight color

G- This is where I applied the "Mermaid" color from my Make-Up Geek pallet. Any turquoise color will do!

XOXO,
Krys. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, amazing pop of colour. Definitely going to give this a go xx

    www.ismiseniamh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! XOXO
    If you decide to try, post a picture so I can check it out as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete