Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3 Look!

Hello all! 
Today, I'm going to explain how I got this smokey eye with the Naked 3 Pallet! Let's get started! 

I'm not going to explain everything from the beginning as far as my foundation goes and all that but I'll try my best to explain how I achieved this eye shadow look! 

First off, I start with an eye shadow primer. I use the one that came in my Ulta "Take Me There" pallet. It's a great primer and I love it thus far! 

Once that is dry, I move on to eye shadow! First, I started with the transition color. 

*The transition color is the color you use between your brow bone highlight and crease color. This color is used to help buff out any harsh lines between it and your darker shade.* 
Here, I used the color "Limit" for my transition shade. I take an angled eye shadow brush and buff this color back and forth in small circles and windshield wiper motions all over the area ABOVE the crease.

*Try not to get any of this color onto your lower lid, for we need to keep this open for the light lid color.* 

Next, I take the crease color. This color goes onto the crease of your eye. If you don't have a crease, create one! I have to create one :-) Just put the crease color in the middle of your eyelid. Buff it back and forth as well to make sure it all blends nicely. For the crease color in this look I used "Nooner."

After the crease color, I move to the outer "V" of the eye. For this, you just want to create a sideways "V" on the outer corner of your eye. Start at the outer part, then lightly buff the leftover color in towards the center. For this step, I used the color "Darkside." 

Next, I did the brow bone highlight. This color goes right underneath your eyebrow. I also applied this color to the tear duct area as well (inner corner). For this, I used the color "Strange." 

Lastly, I took a small eye shadow brush and I grabbed the color "Nooner" and placed it onto my lower lash line. Just to smoke it out a bit more. 

Apply a couple coats of mascara, and you're done! 

*Also, I used the Wet n' Wild black eyeliner to complete this look and it was a good eyeliner! Just be sure to wipe off any extra before applying. If you don't, it can get messy! Make sure your eye liner is dry before looking up!*

Enjoy!
XOXO, 
Krys.

6 comments:

  1. Great Review! I love the colours on the palette, the type of colours i like to wear. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Remedy Genie!!!! I appreciate the comment! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neutral colours they really make your eyes pop x http://www.fadedspring.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet elegant! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete