Thursday, July 9, 2015

Skin Care Routine!

*All products mentioned have been posted previously (except for one)*

Ok! Here is my daily skin care routine that works for me: Products:

Soap and Salve Whipped Squaline Face and Eye Mousse

Soap and Salve Whipped Body Butter

Soap and Salve Mocha Java Body Scrub

I was applying the moisturizer prior to applying my make up every day but that wasn't working well for me. The moisturizer tends to make you greasy so, when I applied my make up AFTER the moisturizer, the make up would slowly melt off of my face. Not good. 
So, I starting applying it at night AFTER the removal of ALL make up and it worked perfectly! 
I have to say, I have VERY sensitive skin and this product has never broke me out and I've been using it for a month in a half to two months. Wonderful product! 
Now, in the morning I rinse my face with warm/hot water ONLY. Sometimes I'll take a wet wash cloth and steam it off of my face but most of the time, I just rinse (since I want the moisturizer to remain a bit when my make up is applied). 

After I pat my face gently with a towel, I apply my Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Acne Cream all over my face. I usually dab smaller than a pea sized amount on my forehead, cheeks and chin, and then just rub it in. Works wonderfully on acne!

The main thing that works the BEST with acne is water, water, water! Drink a lot during the day, as well as clean up any access sugary foods/drinks from your diet and voila!! Clear skin. 

Now, we move to the shower. In the shower I will use the Body Scrub on my stomach (problem area from having 2 kids by c-section) and on my legs after shaving. Oh my goodness...it leaves your skin feeling SO SOFT!!! After I get out of the shower, I head to my room and apply the body butter on my stomach as well. It's fantastic for stretch marks, ladies!! 

In closing, I highly recommend the products listed above for skin care. Fantastic, all natural products that leave your skin glowing and soft. 

Here is the link to my in depth post about all the products: XOXO

http://krystlecoe05.blogspot.com/2015/04/soap-and-salve-product-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment