Monday, May 7, 2018

ColourPop "You Had Me At Hello" Eye-shadow Pallet Review

Hello everyone! Good afternoon! 
Today, I want to review ColourPop's "You Had Me At Hello" pallet!
Oh my...this is a very good quality pallet for the price! This is an $18 pallet and it contains 12 colors.
I am a huge fan of ColourPop in general. They have fantastic products that won't break the bank. 
First off, the colors are well pigmented. Now, you may have to build up the lighter colors a bit but that never turns me off to product. The color "Two Peas" may have to be built up a bit but that can happen with lighter colors. To me, the fact that you may have to build color is a good thing, because then YOU get to choose the shade/intensity of it! 
Here to the right is a look that I created with this pallet. I did NOT edit these pictures because I wanted you to see the true shade and pigment of these colors. 

How I got this look:

~Crease shade- "Two Peas"
~Deepened Crease shade color- "Want You Back"
~Outer V- "Sparks Fly"
~Inner Corner- "Sparks Fly"
~Halo Center- "Moon Struck"
~ Inner Corner Highlight & Brow bone Highlight- "Moon Struck"
Lower Lash Line- A mix of the shades on the top lid! As long as you match the lower lash line colors or have friendly complementary colors, it'll look great! 


*If and when I do edit pictures, I'll let you know.*

If you end up purchasing this pallet or if you already have it, please comment below and ALWAYS feel free to comment and leave pictures of your look below! 

Link to the pallet below! 


https://colourpop.com/products/you-had-me-at-hello

Enjoy! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment