Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Google Chose My Make-Up Challenge!

Good afternoon! I'm going to go ahead
and list all of the products I used for
this look/challenge below:


  • Morphe 39A "Dare to Create" Pallet 
  • ColourPop "You Had Me At Hello" Pallet
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills "Glow Kit/Gleam" Kit
  • "The Brow Gal" Pomade/Powder Trio
  • Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in the color "Bronzer"
  • Wet N' Wild Concealer in "Light Ivory"
  • ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in "Strip"
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational in black
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in the color "Trooper Black"

So, the Google Challenge is where you bring up Google and in the search bar type the first initial of your first and last name, followed by "look." So, mine was "KC look" in the search bar. The image below is what popped up FIRST! You HAVE to do the first look that shows up in the images search. NO CHEATING! That's what makes it challenging. Okay, here are all the pictures below! 

Here is the image that Google gave me:
Not TOO hard! I found it easy to incorporate these colors into an eye shadow look! 








Here is a picture of all the products used for this look! I know..it seems like a lot but it's really not. ;-) So, the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend this product. The sharp, pointed felt tip brush gives you the sharpest liner ever!! I used the eyeliner to mimic her black shoes! Here is the link for it if you're interested:



Here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Kit. I used the color "Crushed Pearl" to represent the white color of the girls' undershirt in the challenge photo. I also used it as an all over highlight and also in the inner corners of my eyes! This product is another really good product! Sadly, I can't find this online...they may have discontinued it. 

Here is the Morphe 39A Dare To Create Pallet. I HIGHLY recommend this pallet. Colors are very soft, creamy and pigmented. It doesn't take multiple layers to achieve the shade shown. This pallet actually intimidated me for a while. I never played around with it because the colors were SO perfect. Make sure you put a base down on the lid before applying (shades can stain the lid). I believe this pallet was limited edition. I can't find it on Morphe's site. Any similar shades will do for this look! I used the two blue shades to re-create the color of her jeans, and the dark red to re-create the color of her sweatshirt. 

Here is the "You Had Me At Hello" Pallet from Colourpop Cosmetics. This pallet is SO GOOD for the low, low price of $18!!! Nice pigment, blends with ease and is so soft! These two shades I used to mimic her nice tanned skin tone. These are in the colors "Two Peas" and "Pulling Strings." 


Here is the finished look along with the challenge photo for comparison. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I REALLY hope you have fun yourself and try this out! If you do, comment your picture below!! I want to see all of your creations!! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment