Thursday, May 10, 2018

Inspirational Look of the Day!

Today, I recreated a look from the lovely 

Samantha Ravndahl from YouTube. I LOVED this "beach glow" look! 

The main products used in this look:
EYES
  • "You Had Me At Hello" pallet from ColourPop.
  • "The Jaclyn Hill" Pallet
  • Studio Makeup "On-the-go" Pallet in SSP-03 Warm Up. 
LIPS 

  • ColourPop Lippie Stick in the color "Lumiere" topped with a clear gloss (purchased from Old Navy).

For the transition shade I used the Studio Makeup "On-the-Go" pallet in the light brown shade. 







For the outer "v" and crease shade, I used the color "Want You Back" in the ColourPop Pallet.




Here is the side-by-side comparison of the two looks! I love this look!!! She's a great YouTuber so, if you haven't given her a follow, you should. 

**Keep in mind, she's not a beauty guru that you would want to watch with your children in the room. She swears. **


Here is the look with my eyes half closed and open, just to give you an idea of the overall look! 

Hope you enjoyed today's post!! Please feel free to comment below! 

XOXO,
Krys. 






No comments:

Post a Comment