Monday, May 14, 2018

My Favorite Mascara!!!

Hello all!! Today, I want to share with you my favorite mascara!! That is the "Maybelline Lash Sensational" mascara. I have been using this mascara for about a year or year and a half now and I LOVE it! 

I have been trying out different mascaras but I always go back to this one because it does it all! It gives great volume AND length. Now,it does start to get clumpy the more layers you put on. I find that one coat is rather lovely but I enjoy chunky (not tarantula) lashes so, I usually do 2 coats.

**MAKEUP TIP** 
If you have issues getting volume with your lashes, add Baby Powder to your lashes before applying the mascara! It gives an extra boost to the lashes and it sets a nice base down as well!! 

Here to the right are my results from no mascara, to two coats! I think I may prefer one coat over two for a more "natural" look. Now, if you're rocking a smokey eye or a more dramatic eye look, then I'd say do two coats! 

Hope this was helpful and I hope you enjoyed! As always, feel free to comment below! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment