Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pur Cosmetics Sculptor Pallet Review

Hello and good afternoon! 

Today, I want to review the 
Pur Cosmetics Sculptor Pallet. 

I did not like this pallet at all. This is the product that I said that I was going to give another chance (with different techniques) in my post from yesterday. 

Yesterday, I applied concealer to my lid with a beauty sponge and added a powder on top to set. Didn't work. 
Today, I applied concealer to the lid 
using my fingers (like I normally do)
and WITHOUT a power to set. Didn't work. 

I had to blend a LOT to get this product to look decent on the eyes. I also switched from a fluffy brush to a more dense brush and it still had issues blending. 

Yes, I realize that this is a contour/highlight pallet and I did use it for that as well. It was also difficult to blend out on the face. Pretty patchy. 

The highlight, however, is okay. It emphasized texture, fine lines & pores (I think most highlighters do), but  it was really pretty on the eyes! That's what I have on the inner lid, inner corner and on my face. It didn't do too bad.

Would I spend $30 on this product? No. Absolutely not. The only thing in this pallet I'd reach for, is the highlight shades and to me, $30 isn't worth it for just these two shades. 

I hope this review was helpful to you if you were thinking about buying this product. 

XOXO,
Krys.


No comments:

Post a Comment