Saturday, May 5, 2018

Jaclyn Hill Inspired Look!

Hello Beauties!! 
Today, I want to show you the look I created with the Jaclyn Hill Pallet. I LOVE this summer-y, beach-y look! Whenever I do a review for an eye-shadow pallet, I'll create a look with it so you can see how it performs on the eyes! 

**I did add ONE filter to these photos because I have a bit of skin redness and a couple of blemishes** Un-edited pictures below!


Here are the colors in the pallet that I used:

Crease Shade- A mix of "M.F.E.O" & "Pooter" with a pop of "Pool Party" in the center of the lid.
Outer V- "Soda Pop"
Lid Color- "Jada"
Outer Lower Lash- "Pool Party"
Inner Lower Lash- "Obsessed"
Inner Corner Highlight- "Beam" 
Brow Bone Highlight- "Beam"

This pallet (again) is amazing and well worth the money! I missed doing my beauty posts SO much and I will stick with it because I thoroughly enjoy it. 

Thanks for reading! Please share and comment! 

XOXO,
Krys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment