Monday, May 28, 2018

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer Review!

Hello and good afternoon! 
Today I'm reviewing yet another 
Dr.Brandt product!

This product, for ME personally,
isn't a good one. I have naturally 
oily/dewy skin and since this is
an "luminizing" primer, it made me
TOO dewy. I also apply a facial oil onto my face before I apply my foundation. So, this just added way too much luminosity to my face. I didn't notice that it shrank my pores either. This product retails for $38.

Now, if you have dry skin, this 
product will most likely benefit you! 
To me, if this product is going to be so expensive, it needs to perform well and it didn't to me. Again, dry skin may LOVE this formulation! If you have dry skin and you want to try out this product, I'll put the link below! 

I know this review was short but hopefully helpful! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

https://www.drbrandtskincare.com/products/pores-no-more-luminizer-primer


No comments:

Post a Comment