Saturday, May 5, 2018

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Review

Hello! Today, I want to review the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer! I have mine in the color "Bronzer" #6676
This bronzer is absolute perfection. Honestly, I have nothing but a pros list so, lets go through it, shall we? I want to put them with bullet points so I don't ramble and so it stays neat. I tend to ramble when I get excited about a product! 


  • The smell. Oh. my. goodness. It smells like a coconut, tropical oasis!!! It reminds me of a lighter scent of "Banana Boat" suntan oil. When I opened it up, I was instantly taken to the beach. 
  • Super cute packaging! It came with a weird, spongy applicator but I chucked that into the garbage and used a face brush for application. I love the bright colors of the pallet. The size is also perfect (0.38 oz/11g) and it comes with a mirror for easy, on the go application! 
  • The color is build-able. It doesn't just "plop" on color all at once and in one spot. It is very light, which gives YOU control of the shade range. BIG plus for me! It isn't matte and it isn't glittery (massive plus for me because of fine lines)! That's something that I can't find often. Products today have way too much glitter and I just can't pull it off anymore. In this product, there is a SLIGHT and I mean SLIGHT shimmer to it. It's perfect, in my opinion. It has a beautiful sheen to it. 
  • The price can be SO different, depending on where you purchase it. I bought mine at Walmart for, I believe, $12.99. The price range is anywhere from $11 to $14
Final thoughts: worth the hype and worth the money! I would definitely give it a try! The smell: A+, packaging: A+ (it is plastic so, don't expect metal or anything hefty), product itself: A+! 
I LOVE mine! If you want to order from Amazon, the link for it is below for prime. 


Enjoy!! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment