Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Current Skin Care Routine


Hello beauties! I created a poll on my Facebook yesterday if people wanted skin care or make up and skin care won! So, below, I'm going to post links and products of what I use. 

To the right, I use this occasionally to cleanse my face. This isn't my "go to" cleanser but it is the one I go to when I need some extra cleansing (if I wear a good bit of make-up). I got this from Amazon but I'm pretty sure you can get it from Walmart! I tried to find the link on Amazon but couldn't find it. 
Here's the link for it on Walmart! 

*LINKS WILL BE POSTED BELOW*


This cleanser is one I just purchased. I've only used it a few times thus far. So far, so good! It seems to get off all of my face make-up. It does struggle a bit to get off mascara. The remainder that doesn't come off, is taken care of when I use my toner! I have to use this one a little more before I let you know if I love it or would repurchase but I like it thus far. 





Now on to masks! This one to the right is a magnetic mask. I'm not 100% sure if it cleanses the skin at all BUT it does leave my skin SUPER soft afterwards!! I recommend this mask! 






This mask I LOVE and would definitely re-purchase! Whenever I have a one of those deep blemishes under the skin, this mask will bring them to the surface so you can take of it! This mask is one of my favorites! This one only requires 5 minutes to dry (which is a bonus)! 
This is what I use to treat and prevent acne (although it does say "spot treatment") I use it all over my face, neck & chest every morning. It's VERY cheap yet VERY effective! I used to use the Dermatologist recommended "Differin," but it was $40 a bottle!!! I went to the pharmacist at Walmart with the Differin bottle and asked her to compare ingredients for me with another, cheaper brand. She succeeded!!!! This product works just as good as the expensive stuff. It's main ingredient is 10% benzol peroxide. Some may need salicylic acid but it's too harsh for my skin and I find that benzol peroxide works best for me!
 

Now, we're going to move on to more pricy products. Most, if not all of these products, I only spent $21 on them because they were one of the 5 products from my monthly Boxycharm subscription. Will I repurchase? I'm not sure because of the price of most of them BUT they are really good products so..maybe I will! This product is great!! I feel that it really scrubs outs the pores and leaves them squeaky clean. 



This product is another one I use frequently. It is a very good product..the price, I know!!! -gag- To me, if a product doesn't break me out, it's an A+ for me!! None of the Dr.Brandt products have done that thus far. No irritation and no surprise zits the next day! This product will smooth out my skin SO well!! I'll notice that if I don't exfoliate for a while, I get texture up near my hair line. This product gets rid of any dead skin cells or texture. Love it! 



Now, this one probably isn't necessary because the pore vacuum mask probably does the same thing. I'll have to pay close attention the next few times I use it to see if it does the same thing or does something different. I do use this one regularly too! These products don't require copious amounts of product to get the job done so, it does last for quite some time!

 
I LOVE this moisturizer!! The smell takes a while to get used to because it's extracted from a Butterfly bush but it is amazing!! It is a small container but a little goes a long way. I use 3 dots of product for my face & neck! I highly recommend this product! 








I love this facial oil!! It smells like maple syrup!! I use it on my face before applying 
my make-up. Leaves the skin moisturized! Now, most people think that adding oil to an already oily face is bad but it's actually not! It's the same concept with your hair. When you wash your face, you're removing oil from your face, which makes your skin freak out because it's lacking sebum! If you take it away, add it back. 

Links below for everything!!











**If you're interested in subscribing to Boxycharm (which I highly recommend, because you get expensive products like above to try before you buy!!) I'll post the link below to Boxycharm! **

AS OF RIGHT NOW, THERE IS NO WAIT LIST FOR BOXYCHARM!!! PEOPLE HAVE WAITED FOR MONTHS TO GET ONTO THIER LIST TO RECEIVE BOXES. SO, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, DO IT NOW WHILE THERE'S NO WAITING!!!!

**You get 5 (sometimes 6) full sized products EVERY month for only $21**



I hope you've found this review helpful!! Please comment on my blog and share!! Thank you!!

XOXO,
Krys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment