Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Favorite Highlighters!

Hello everyone! 
Today, I want to share my
favorite highlighters with
you! 

*AS ALWAYS LINKS WILL
BE BELOW*

The first one here is "Rodeo Drive" from Ofra Cosmetics! This is POSSIBLY the cheapest option for today.It depends on if you purchase it from Ulta or Ofra's site. This retails for $35 on Ofra's website and $29 (online only) at Ulta. 
This product is amazing.Packaging is cheap but to me but as long as the product is great, I don't care too much by how it looks. I got this in my Boxycharm months ago. It looks horrible because I dropped it and had to repair it with rubbing alcohol. Not glittery AT ALL! Very sheer and shimmery. I use this stuff in the winter as well as in the summer. I don't find it looking bad with my two extreme skin tones. Beautiful all the way around. Would I repurchase? Yes! 



Here to the right is "Champagne Pop" from Becca Cosmetics. This retails for $38 and I purchased this one with my own money.
I am a huge Jaclyn Hill fan and this was her collaboration with Becca Cosmetics. If you can't tell, I LOVE this highlight! I've hit pan on it(if you can see in the picture). I had forgotten that I had it so, I haven't worn it in a while but now that I remembered..look out!
This color is STUNNING! No chunks of glitter. Very soft and it has great pigmentation. Be light-handed on the Becca highlights because it's like a strobe light on your face if you go heavy handed (unless you like that look)! Would I repurchase again? Absolutely! These products last for a long time as well. So, don't think that you'll have to drop $30 every couple of months. That's not the case at all!

Here is the Becca Cosmetics pressed powder highlight in the color "Prosecco Pop." This one is just as gorgeous as the color above. I always forget that I have this one as well but I like it!! No chunky glitter, just a nice blinding shimmer! This one is also $38. If I HAD to pick one over the other, I'd have to pick "Champagne Pop." Only because I haven't used this one ENOUGH to say that I LOVE it. They are both very stunning though. 

Here are all the swatches! I would've shown you the shades on my face but I already had highlight on today.  













Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop (Sephora)
https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1721240&icid2=products%20grid:p381176

Ofra Rodeo Drive (Ofra's site)
https://www.ofracosmetics.com/products/rodeo-drive-highlighter

Ofra Rodeo Drive (Ulta Online)
https://www.ulta.com/rodeo-drive-highlighter?productId=xlsImpprod15931203

Becca Cosmetics Prosecco Pop (Sephora)
https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1721240&icid2=products%20grid:p381176

The two Becca Cosmetics Highlights are the same link, all you have to do is choose the color! 


Hope you found this helpful! Enjoy! 

XOXO,
Krys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment