Friday, May 25, 2018

Pur Cosmetics Bronze & Brighten Pallet

Hello everyone and good afternoon!

Today, I want to review the Pur Cosmetics
Bronze & Brighten Pallet! 

I want to start off by saying that I've only
used this pallet once but I really liked it!

It DID, however, show my fine lines and
texture a bit. Again, I have YET to find a 
highlight (or anything shimmer) that doesn't do that. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know!

Please excuse the messy pans. I accidentally stabbed it with a make-up brush. 

The colors are beautiful! I actually like the blush! I thought it was going to be too bright for my skin tone, but it wasn't. Now, I'm not sure what this pallet would look like on pale skin (I have a tan). If you're rocking a tan this Summer, I would say pick it up! 

There are no cons to this pallet, other than it emphasizing fine lines & texture. Smooth formula and it's build-able, which I prefer. I don't like colors that just splotch it on your face in one area, then doesn't blend because the pigmentation is too much in one area. This isn't like that. Very soft and very build-able. Start off light-handed, then work your way up. This is how I do every product, just so I can get a feel of the formulation and pigment. Then, if I want to go a little more "ham," you have that option! 

This product retails for $34 but there is a 50% off sitewide sale going on RIGHT NOW! So, if you're interested, pick it up now while you can get a 50% discount! 

Here is the link:
https://www.purcosmetics.com/bronze-and-brighten-cheek-palette

Hope this review was helpful and I hope everyone has a blessed day! I will be busy this weekend so, I'm not sure when I'll have a new review up so, keep your eyes peeled! 

I believe I posted a picture with it on my skin in my last post! If not, I'll post a picture of it on my Instagram whenever I wear it again!! Keep a look out for it there!! Link to my Instagram below:

https://www.instagram.com/make_up_queen02/?hl=en

XOXO,
Krys.  




No comments:

Post a Comment