Thursday, May 3, 2018

Jaclyn Hill Pallet Review!

                                                                                                                  Hello all! It's been SO long since I've posted so, let's kick it off with Jaclyn Hill's Pallet by Morphe Cosmetics! I LOVE this pallet!! I've had it and used it for a few months now and I reach for it quite frequently. Are all the colors perfect? No. BUT..the ones that aren't are build-able! Meaning, if you put a couple of layers on of that color, it's perfect! The only colors I had issues with was "Twerk" and a couple of the brown shades (a tad patchy). Does that make me regret the purchase? Not at all! 
The pigmentation is great and the shadow is nice and soft! This product retails for $38 but you can get a discount if you use the code JACATTACK at checkout. Link below! Buy it! You won't regret it! XOXO                                                                                                            Comment below and let me know what you think of the pallet if you already own it OR if you purchased by my recommendation!                                                                                                         https://www.morphebrushes.com/products/jh2-jaclyn-hill-ii-palette

    

No comments:

Post a Comment