Friday, May 18, 2018

Facial Cleansing Brush!

Hello all!! Today, I want to review 
the "Modesa Facial Cleansing 
Power Brush." I have only used this for two nights and I've gotta say that I LOVE it
already! 

What it claims to do:

- 2 Speed (high and low)
- Deep Cleans Skin
- Gently Exfoliates Skin


What it comes with:

- Soft Brush Head (for sensitive skin).
- Medium Brush Head (a little scratchy but it does the job)!
- Sponge Head (haven't tried this wet but dry and it was uncomfortable).
- Massage Head (don't use dry)!
- Battery Operated Base (NOT waterproof!!!) 2 AA Batteries required. Mine did NOT come with the batteries. 

I can say that I believe it does the things mentioned above. 
My skin almost feels "squeaky clean" after
I've used this brush with my cleanser. 
Best part? It was only $5 at my local Family Dollar!

So, if you're in my area, head up to the Family Dollar and grab this little gem before it's gone! My location is at the Cheat Lake Family Dollar on Venture Drive (Morgantown WV). 

Sadly, I couldn't find this exact one online. 

I hope you enjoyed today's read and I hope you're able to go pick up this little gem because it's definitely worth the $5! 

XOXO,
Krys.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a girly girl and don't usually buy beauty products but my parents got me this for Easter and my question is a actual question not a joke. What is the sponge head and the massage head for. Do you use those with your acne scrub liek you woul the regular heads

    ReplyDelete